Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Let's Celebrate! Boudoir-Denver.com


Today is the beginning. Presenting the new Boudoir-Denver.com Dedicating myself to specializing in just boudoir photography has been a long and sometimes hard battle. I loved being a wedding photographer, I still love the wedding industry and second shoot from time to time but something was missing. When I was first introduced to Boudoir it lit a fire in my heart. I have always loved pin ups like the classics from Gil Elvgren or Vargas; boudoir photography was this hybrid of classy, sensual photography along with a celebration of womanhood.

Now that the official site is up, I’m ready to tell all of Denver about Classy & Elegant Boudoir Photography! But I need your help, and your help deserves to be rewarded! I’m GIVING AWAY ONE FREE PHOTO SESSION! Here’s how to enter…

1.     “Like” Boudoir Denver’s facebook page.
2.      Follow @BoudoirDenver on Twitter.
3.     Leave a comment here on the blog just saying why you love boudoir photography.

I will choose a winner on Monday October 24. Now if that wasn’t enough… I have a second announcement. This year has just flown by so fast! I can’t believe it’s already nearing the holiday season. With out further a due… The First Annual Pin Up Calendar Photo Shoot! Be his Santa Baby this Christmas and give him a pin up calendar that he can enjoy all year round. You will get a one hour session with twelve different looks to complete your calendar. A Vintage Affair has been kind enough to lead some of their fabulous vintage props to make each look unique and fun. Spots are limited … book your session today! 



2 comments:

  1. Boudoir photography is so cool, I love the pin-up look - sexy and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an exciting decision! Boudoir is definitely more fun and less stressful than wedding photography. I love boudoir photography because I have seen it do amazing things for ladies' self esteem. Now I just need to try it for myself!

    ReplyDelete